Sunday, September 15, 2013

Me and My Polyvore ;o)


 I absolutely adore polyvore.com and love styling creative outfits every day. Here are a few of my favorite merchandising ventures. I'll be using pictures of my creations throughout this blog. I hope that you enjoy reading about and looking at my fabulous fashion concepts. I'll introduce myself more below...

I have fibromyalgia and have been having a hard time keeping a job. I work for as long as I can until my muscles tense up and become so inflamed that I literally can't move at all. Then I spend a few months resting, while my husband takes care of me, and I return to work as soon I can move again. Most employers find this to be very unpredictable and ask me to put in my two weeks. I don't even wait for them to ask anymore, I just put in my notice after the first day that I wake up unable to move.

While I'm home, in between jobs, I have found a few ways to make some extra money. I do tarot readings, write blogs, paint, make jewelry, and sell things on ebay. On those days that I can't move, my husband props me up on pillows on the couch and puts my lap desk on my legs with my laptop and mouse. Even if my hands are too swollen to type, I can still use the mouse to play on polyvore. 
This is my newest blog, all about the wonderful world of fashion! I may not be able to memorize designers, brands, etc, but I do have and eye for fashion. At least, that's what I've been told. I have a Fashion Merchandising Career Diploma from Professional Career Development Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment